- The oil you used for the fried rice (since I know you’ve read all two of the previous posts)
- Corn tortillas (wicked cheap! I roll Don Panchos, but as per all my recipes, pick out the most visually appealing packaging for YOU)
- Whatever random stuff you want to throw in. I used green pepper and tomato.
- If you’re a cheese person, it seriously rocks in this dish.
- Salsa and guacamole are classics beyond classics.
- Beans, meat, avocado, ONION, jalapeños, etc.
- I cannot stress enough to get into (non-pumpkin) seasoning.